Launch an Exciting Real Estate Career at BHHS PenFed Realty!
The Real Heroes Program, offered through PenFed Realty, is designed to support veterans, military spouses, and active duty men and women in their transition from military to a civilian career in real estate.
- Financial Barriers Removed: program covers up-front costs to secure a real estate license, up to $2,500.
- Real estate training and licensing exams
- Insurance (for real estate errors & omissions)
- Membership in applicable real estate associations
- Marketing support
- A two-year commitment is required for the funding
- A career in real estate offers valuable freedom and flexibility to suit an entrepreneurial lifestyle to build your own business.
- Once you become a sales professional, our company continues to provide on-the-job support & mentorship to help you launch a successful, satisfying career.
To participate in The Real Heroes Program please complete the form.